Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's Eve

For today's entry I've decided to bring you bang up to date (don't worry I'll go back again in the New Year) just simply because today is New Year's Eve and I have a party to go to. Sound very posh doesn't it? No, not really! Its just a bunch of us from work meeting at someone's house to get very drunk, listen to music and then forget how to get home from! I'll be honest I'm not looking forward to it, a number of reasons why really but the main one is that Pete will be there and unfortunately so will his wife. Now don't get me wrong I'm not to spend the whole evening with him whispering sweet nothings in my ear, I'm not in love with him, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with him but the thing is when I start to drink I get incredibly, incredibly horny and will fuck just about anything that moves! If he's there its going to be extremely hard not to drag him off to a bedroom and screw his brains out! Also the problem with that is if I can't have him no doubt I will end up with someone that I don't particularly fancy and really didn't want to screw but that because I'm drunk and very horny will suddenly find on a par with George Clooney!! (god he's gorgeous!)
This then brings me to what to wear, do I go for all out sexy and hope that Pete didn't bring his wife and we find a quiet corner to fuck in all night long, or do I go for demure (long skirt etc) and hope that no one attempts to chat me up, so I don't have that awkward thing at work next week where they will attempt to get me go out with them and I will have to turn them down. Or of course I just go in jeans and a tshirt and look like I've not made an effort at all? You know what? Screw that - drop dead gorgeous it is! Ok so I've kinda already picked my outfit out, nothing too fancy just some stuff I have in the wardrobe. Short black skirt, knee high boots and this tight little red jumper I have, its a polo necked one but has this sort of heart shaped hole that just reveals enough cleavage for guys to kinda fall into but not too much so they're not left wondering hmmmm wonder what she's got down there ;) Hehe. Sheesh I'm making myself horny already! Definitely gonna have to sort that out before I go out tonight. 


Who knows, maybe I'll find myself another fuck buddy, but then can I cope with another considering the ones I already have? And yes I did say ones as in plural, you've only met Pete so far but don't worry you'll get to meet them all soon enough!


See you next year 
Kaylee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment