Thursday 30 December 2010

Sex and lots of it

As I said yesterday I hadn't intended to become the 'other woman' it just sort of happened but to be honest I kinda like it! I like being in control (not of the sex - thats not me at all, if you know what I mean ;) ) but of the situation, knowing that his wide could catch us at any minute but that I wouldn't have to feel any of the guilt or do any of the apologising. Heartless bitch? Meh... maybe - but I like it!


After the initial awkwardness of the first 'meeting' we had, attempting to avoid each other and I even changed a few shifts to make sure we weren't alone together, one night weirdly enough we'd both managed to change shifts to avoid being together and ended up being alone together! After everyone else had left, it would normally take around an hour and a half to 2 hours to get everything sorted and get out and for the first hour you could have cut the air with a knife, neither of us spoke a word! Then, once again, I noticed one of the cashiers had made an error (sadly very common in our office as most of the staff were barely out of school and couldn't be bothered with making sure they got it right) so I had to talk to him to try to get it resolved. It was an easy mistake to fix but as our conversation had started flowing he obviously wanted to capitalise on this and began explaining how sorry he was and how he hadn't meant it - all words of a guilty conscience of course and I could tell he didn't mean it. I called him on it, asking if he was really sorry we'd fucked on the desk or was he just saying that to ease his guilt, he didn't really need to say anything as we both knew how he felt and to be honest if you'd been in the room too you'd have seen his cock answer for him as the bulge in his trousers was more than evident.  All I knew is I'd been dying to taste his cock since the night we'd screwed, I considered myself pretty good at a blow job, I'd found it a pretty effective way of getting what I wanted from my marriage. I remember grabbing something soft, possibly my coat, folding it and placing it on the floor for me to kneel on, then grinning as I began to unzip his trousers. Unfortunately right at this moment his phone began to ring, the look in my eye pleaded with him not to answer but he went ahead and for a moment or two he spoke softly into the phone, his cock bobbing in the air free from his clothing. Almost about the same time as it started to soften I realised he was on the phone to his wife and from what I could hear (although I wasn't really paying that much attention - his cock had a very hypnotic effect on me!) she was not a happy bunny so I decided to give him something to smile about and placed my hand gently on his dick. It immediately sprang to full attention and he glared at me, coughed to clear his throat and attempted to continue on the conversation to his wife. I decided now would be a good time to see just how good he tasted and boy was that cock sweet, I licked and sucked for all my worth as he spoke to his wife and by the time he managed to squeak a goodbye to her I had the full length of it deep inside my mouth savouring every last drop of cum seeping from its tip. I continued like this for a few minutes longer and just as I looked up at him from under my heavy cut fringe it tipped him over the edge and he proceeded to cum hard into my mouth filling it with warm saltiness. He recovered fairly quickly, partially sobering up whilst giving me the news that his wife was waiting downstairs for him so we needed to hurry up and finish, giving him a wink I told him I was ready whenever he was although I had meant for him to fuck me again rather than leave although sadly he took it as the latter :(


I've got more to tell you about Pete but I guess it needs to wait or these posts will go on for an eternity!


Kaylee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment